Altered content

Youtube have added this detail to their uploading process and, since I usually stretch and sometimes remix videos, I end up ticking the affirmative option

I recently started following a Facebook page called "Artists Against Generative AI" and was at first kinda amused by their outrage.

Then it occurred to me that this detail in Youtube suggests how human-made videos are soon going to be swamped by AI-made content. 

This morning I was reading how little support there is for AI generally: 
Among the concerns listed are the worry that AI will devalue what it means to be human.

As the arts are often used to soften a range of issues and already undervalued, I expect the novelties of generating cute content are going to be employed to make AI seem fun as people lose their jobs. 

It doesn't impact on my enjoyment of making music or videos, but it seems like I've already become caught up in that process.