Portrait of the blogger by AI

This is what Youtube thinks I look like based on a video from 21 years ago 

There are a number of AI features appearing on that site and I was curious what it would recommend for a thumbnail image. 

The video is a song about listening and mentions bare branches, so it drew those themes from my Autotuned attempts at singing. 

I'd put the music to footage that was the first thing I uploaded on Youtube about 20 years ago, showing a clip of mountain biking outside Wagga where you briefly see my face at the end after I stacked. 

So their AI has taken details like my spectacles and beard, as well as the lyrics to produce this image. 

At this rate I expect it will be able to generate a video for my music within a couple of years, or maybe create the music too?

Here is my video.