Rotating

This week I was invited to speak with Yenda's Rotary Club and outlined how my background as a writer and artist informs my work at Griffith Pioneer Park Museum

It was good to share a meal with the group and encourage them to be part of the Museum's Action Day event on Good Friday.

(They seemed a bit deflated when I said the Lions Club look after the sausage sizzle!)

It was an engagement that followed from talking at an event celebrating the centenary of Rotary's sister organisaton Inner Wheel last month, although at that one they asked I discuss Griffith in the 1920s.

Today I was surprised to see in my Facebook Memories that I spoke with Griffith East Rotary Club seven years ago.

There have been a series of events that make me feel as though I'm returning to events from 2017 through returning to the role of Curator at the Museum.

As the song says, "it's all just a little bit of History repeating"!