March into the archives : YouTube - 5

I've used YouTube for professional and personal purposes and this post will focus on the former, particularly the accounts that have been created through my marketing communication roles.



During my time working for Charles Sturt University I set up their YouTube channel and it's pleasing to see it has continued to grow.

The television commercial above was produced in my first semester studying TV Production, so it isn't particularly flash but it was great that CSU gave me the opportunity.



While working for the Murrumbidgee Catchment Management Authority I created a YouTube account to share this video that was made to allow author Pat Murray to speak at the launch of her book on wetlands in the mid-catchment area.



When I started working for Leeton Shire Council I created a Leeton Tourism YouTube account to host this video that I made to promote the town.



Then I created Living In Leeton with a view to promote the town as a destination for new residents, rather than tourists. It features my partner Jo.



For a year or so I ran a business called Witch Media and was employed by Leeton Shire Council to create the television commercial above to promote a health message for their Bidgee Binge program. I also produced a number of other videos for the Bidgee Binge theatre projects.



While working for Western Riverina Arts I produced this video to reach a new audience after I spoke at Dream Big in Narrandera.



More recently I have begun working for Griffith's Pioneer Park Museum and an opportunity presented itself to make a video with my son Oscar to see if I could interest a younger audience.